Exploring the Wilderness



Across the plains, 

Across the valleys low, 

Through oceans and storms, 

and even snow.


The sound of birds, 

calling the wilderness in me, 

The days more for one, 

Just wait until you see. 


The freedom of nature,

Acres wide. 

The splashing of the waves,

Oh here comes the tide. 


I dive into  the ocean,

Freedom into me, 

The underwater unknown,

The feeling of a bird flying free.


The untamed in nature,

The feeling of being free,

Diving into the unknown,

It's all up to me. 


The animals calling, 

The feeling inside,

The craving of outdoors, 

The feeling of pride.


Of steeping outdoors,

Where my ancestors lied.

Just a step outdoors, 

And what a ride.



Inspired by the world's beautiful nature 
that i hope will remain forever. 

Comments